- +14 HP and +14 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow
- Constructed of 3″ mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel tubing
- Machined factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal
- 100% hand MIG-Welded by certified craftsmen ensures optimal strength and durability
High Flow Catalytic Converter:
This down-pipe utilize a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow.
Factory Mounting Locations:
The down-pipe mount directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Factory Style Connections:
Machined, factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal.
Fabricated and welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability.
409 SS Construction:
This down-pipe are constructed of 3″ mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This is a “Race Only” product used solely for competition. It’s use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.