- +16 HP and +19 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Equal length loop design for optimum performance
- Utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow
- Constructed of 3″ mandrel bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing
- Machined factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal
- 100% hand MIG-Welded by certified craftsmen ensures optimal strength and durability
- Includes O2 extension lead and hardware for hassle free installation
Equal Length Loop Design
Utilizing an equal length single loop design reduces drone and improves low end torque.
High Flow Catalytic Converter:
This down-pipe utilize a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow.
Factory Mounting Locations:
The down-pipe mounts directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Factory Style Connections:
Laser cut factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal.
Fabricated and welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability.
304 SS Construction:
This down-pipe are constructed of 3″ mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This is a “Race Only” product that is to be used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.